Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here Comes the Sun (sans side boobage, half moons and flip flops!)

Everyone simply adores sunny weather. Not me. What I cannot stand about excessively sunny weather is how the rays seem to bring out an abundance of sideboobage, half moons (exposure of lower part of butt cheeks when extremely short shorts are worn) and of course, knowing Auckland, flip flops. Today was one of those immensely sunny days. However, much to my surprise, I found a curiously sparse presence of the aforementioned horrors. Here are some super stylish Aucklanders I managed to snap!








Ophelia (left) and Mary (right) look so coordinated, no? They both also have amaaazing hair. It is difficult to discern from the photo but Ophelia has light purplish streaks in her hair and Mary's red tresses are stunning. Ophelia's crop top and floral high waisted shorts are absolutely droolworthy and Mary's ray bans are spectacular. 






Who says Aucklanders shy away from colour? My good friend Alexa Peacock looks darling in this adorable Karen Walker dress. 






Like Ophelia and Mary, Sophie (left) and Michelle (right) look incredibly coordinated. From the side plaits and the sunglasses to the colours of their outfits, everything looks just so. 


So apparently I am not so averse to sunny weather now :-) 

10 comments:

Sandy said...

Ophelia and Mary look so cool! I love your blog!

Anonymous said...

oh my god, i love all of these people. They look amazing. How do you find these people in Auckland?

+ LONEWOLF + said...

I heart Alexa's dress! So fab and she looks adorable.
x

Katie said...

Ophelia's outfit is cute as. I'd wear it. I love your blog. I think I've seen those homeless men before. They are always on Queen Street.

Katie said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog. Where are you from? What part of Auckland??? I'm Central Auckland.

Kelly Cambon said...

No worries, your blog is fab:) Yep, I am from central Auckland too:)

Christa said...

I love Alexa's dress and the second pic of her is awesome.

Christa said...

I love Alexa's dress and the second pic of her is awesome.

Flora said...

Michelle's skirt kinda reminds me of my old school uniform but in a good way.

Sarah said...

Ophelia's outfit is brilliant. Loving your street style!